Just returned from our anniversary trip to California! While I upload photos and compose myself enough to tell vacation stories, I thought I would leave Larry's World readers with a funny little story from my oldest brother, Rob. As he states -- made me laugh. This was a good one to read while fuming about how bad Delta sucks (more on that later):
I was driving into downtown for a meeting late last week. Was about to pull into the parking garage when I saw a car get pulled over by a police officer. Not so unusual. But...that police officer was riding his bike. Now I ask...do you think that guy was feeling like the biggest loser in the world not only to get pulled over in the middle of downtown in front of everyone but to have been done so by an officer on a shiny black Trek??? Talk about getting kicked in the junk. Made me laugh.
2 comments:
Glad you're back. Was beginning to wonder if you had fallen into a well. Hope you had a wonderful vacation. :)
Welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear vacation stories of the lovely Northern California shoreline!
Did you see any seals? Bark bark!
Post a Comment