Infiltrating our world with wads of white hair since 2005.
Stupid raw eggs. Next time, it's pasteurized egg beaters fo' sho'.
I KNOW!!! Terrible!!! Thought, I'll admit that I've had a few tiny (some not so tiny) little tastes over the past 9 months as I"ve made cookies and brownies. Honestly, tiny is okay, right? Too tempting!!!! :)
I don't know where you find the restraint. I put everything I fix in my mouth - it's the only way I know it's gonna turn out right.At least that's how I rationalize it!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I KNOW!!! Terrible!!! Thought, I'll admit that I've had a few tiny (some not so tiny) little tastes over the past 9 months as I"ve made cookies and brownies. Honestly, tiny is okay, right? Too tempting!!!! :)
I don't know where you find the restraint. I put everything I fix in my mouth - it's the only way I know it's gonna turn out right.
At least that's how I rationalize it!
Post a Comment