So, as you know, Ted Kennedy died this week. (Wait, what? You hadn't heard?) And here's the thing. I get that he was a senator for 47 years. And that he's a Kennedy. But I'm amazed to hear people say with shock, "Ted Kennedy died!" You guys. He was 77. And he had brain cancer. The math is not so difficult.
***
Speaking of Kennedys, I do find the family to be fascinating. I can't imagine that many more people in life had to endure as much pain as Jackie O. Having to bury your husband and your son seems like a lot for one lifetime.
***
Week two of Jazzercising. The Tuesday/Thursday instructor is not nearly as challenging as the Monday/Wednesday one. Bummer, because I was looking forward to the variety. And I should also add, both are definitely NOT your typical body type for an aerobics instructor. Jury's still out on whether I think that's a good thing or not.
***
Princess + quesadilla = one satisfied baby.
***
Larry + Princess's missing toys = one pissed off mama.
***
There really was another nugget in here somewhere, but lord knows what it was supposed to be. I'll get back with you on that one...
No comments:
Post a Comment