Tuesday, January 8, 2013

In the Dark

So on this eighth day of 2013, I've already learned something about myself. Turns out I'm pretty good at Doin' It if I put it on a list. HUH. How about that? I'm already four items deep on my to-do list for this year (what whaaaat), so things are looking good so far.

First up: Can I pull off dark hair? Let's take a look:
Blonde and curly, meet dark and straight.
While there's certainly no doubt my makeup looks better on the left, I think I like me in dark hair. The cut, eh, I'm not so crazy about. I always forget that my hair doesn't do well with razor cuts, then when my stylist cheerfully asks, "SO, SHOULD WE RAZOR CUT TODAY??" I never remember to say HAY-EL NO. Once it grows out a little, it should be fine, but for right now it's stringy on the bottom and poofy on the sides. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong (likely).

Check one off the list.

Overall grade: A+ for color, C for cut. Do it again? Hell yeah.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love the brown! Keep up the blogging Lady! You can do it!