Thursday, August 7, 2008

Conehead

Poor Mr. Larry... He won't leave his hot spot alone (yes, the same one from June!) so we had to break down and get him an Elizabethan collar. He's so sad. :(

Poor puppy! First we bring home a baby, then we make him wear a cone! Fur baby is NOT loving life right now...

1 comment:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

POOR LARRY! I've seen a few of my customers that have a different version of that for their dogs. I'm sure they are more expensive, but after he knocks you in the back of the leg a few times you might like the idea. It is almost like a stiff turtle neck nylon that velcros on.

here's a blog link that talks about them http://petprojectblog.com/archives/general/necks-best-thing-collar/

also Audrey is a beautiful angel! can I get your address to send her a little somethin? if that's just weird then I totally understand! my email is daveclancyfamily(at)yahoo(dot)com