Friday, February 8, 2013

Deep Thoughts

Heh. I use the term "deep" very loosely. As you'll see.

***

Nearly a week post-Super Bowl, and I'm still consciously making the effort to not attempt a Beyonce-walk every time I walk down the hall at work.

***

I beefed it in the parking garage the other day when it was rainy. If it looked half as awesome as it felt, I am scoring myself a 9.5. The .5 deduction is for not sticking the landing, obviously.

***

Listen, driver. Angrily honking your horn at and zipping past the person in front of you who is turning into a funeral home? Not cool. Yeah, he's driving slow. But don't you think he's having a shitty enough day without you being an asshole? Back off.

***

Yes, I actually saw that happen. Yes, it made me cry.

***

Pitbull is...whiter than I imagined. I had no idea. NO idea.

***

I finished a book recently that broke my heart and made me do the Ugly Cry. I want to ask people for lighter recommendations, but I know they're gonna be all, "You should read 50 Shades!" And, well... no. No thanks.

***

So, you know. If you have non-smutty books you'd like to recommend...

***

No, seriously. My kindergarten teacher and parents are reading this. NO SMUT.

***

I think I just invented Twitter with this post. Sorry about that.

Peace out. And good day.

No comments: