Stuff I Like
1. Yelling goats. I mean, really. There is not much else in this world that can consistently make me laugh this hard. The goats singing with Taylor Swift is a very close second.
2. Lonely Boy. I can't hear this song, ever, without picturing this guy dancing. Ooooo, OHHHH Ohhh...
![]() |
| Image from TheBlackKeys.com, so I don't think they'd mind if I told you to go watch their video. |
3. It's Reese egg season! I am admittedly partial to the white ones. You can judge me all you want, as long as you save the white ones for me.
| Can you do me a solid, though, and remind me that those cream-filled Cadbury egg thingies are disgusting if you see me trying to buy one? Thanks. |
4. My public library. I really don't think I'll ever buy a book (for myself) again. I do wish their downloadable options were a bit expanded, but how much do I love the fact that I can basically order whatever the hell I want to read and go pick it up when it's ready? VERY MUCH, that's how much.
5. Facebook Messenger. I put myself in timeout a few weeks ago for posting too much on Facebook (hangs head in shame). Facebook is great for so many things, but I was riiiight on the verge of becoming a Chronic Oversharer. I kept the Messenger app, though, and I'm so glad I did. It's basically a free texting service, so I can overshare privately. YOU ARE WELCOME, FRIENDS.
6. Naked Flushed. Wait, what? Sorry, fellas. Allow me to be girly for a second. This is a new bronzer/blush combo I picked up. I'm assuming that they are gunning for the infamous Nars set on this one, and I think I actually like the Naked one better. Plus, it's $11 cheaper. So.
![]() |
| Image from Sephora.com, because of course. |
7. Naked Basics. Whatever. Since I'm already being girly here, you should know that I love this eye palette, too.
8. Brownie Batter Donuts. Are you freaking KIDDING me right now? Thank you, America.
![]() |
| Heart-shaped for the pending attack, I assume. |



No comments:
Post a Comment