- There is nothing more heartbreaking than shots day at the pediatrician. It's just so sad!! Full confession: I shed more actual tears than Audrey did.
- I've been back at work for a whole week now, and I've only been to Starbucks once. Well, ok, twice. But once was for a meeting so that doesn't really count.
- I haven't set foot in Macy's at all since I've been back!
- A Chipotle is being built right across the street from my office. I hope I don't get hit by a car walking across the street in a guacamole trance.
- I need to take more pictures of my daughter.
- Is it Friday yet?
- I'm sad that I'll miss, like, all of my favorite TV shows this season.
- I hope Audrey goes back to sleeping through the night like she did Monday and Tuesday. Stupid shots and a stuffy nose led to many wakeup calls last night.
- I may be wearing the most comfortable pants ever today.
- I may be wearing the most uncomfortable shoes ever today.
- Have a happy day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment